“If there is something we cannot do more efficiently, cheaper and better than our competition, there is no sense in doing it and we should employ someone to do the better work for us”, Henry Ford said.
Conducting own business requires courage, knowledge, experience, extensive competencies and first of all, entrepreneurship. To achieve success in an enterprise is subject to external factors, conditions in which the activity is conducted and the entrepreneur’s determination in striving to reach the intended goal. It was just entrepreneurs emerging in the market or those who operate on the market and want to develop further that we thought about when preparing our offer consisting in the outsourcing of managerial services.
The service has been constructed in such a way as to make it possible for anybody to make use of it and attain measurable benefits.
Within the framework of the services rendered, we ensure to our Clients managerial support in:
- company management,
- financial department management,
- accounting department management,
- tax department management,
- personnel and payroll department management,
- provision of tools enabling effective time management of executive employees and the personnel,
- analysis of personnel commitment and competencies of individual workers,
- preparation of an employee development programme,
- analysis of agreements already entered into and drafts of new agreements in terms of business risk,
- consultancy relating to present and future projects,
- verification of sales and cost budgets,
- participation in meetings with business partners,
- presentation of offers designed for business partners,
- the summing up of periodical actions and achievements with the personnel and partners,
- as well as other, adequate to the needs of a specific business entity.